DBX 2.0 Flat Cycling Shoe
Blending casual style with MTB-ready performance, the DBX 2.0 is ready to rip your favorite trails followed by a hard-earned beverage at the local watering hole. The sole features a medium-flex rating that gives you precise control at the pedals but is comfortable enough to walk around when you're just hanging out at the trailhead. The bottom of the shoe uses a special rubber compound that offers all-conditions grip, as well as mud-shedding channels that keep muck from getting in the way of your pedals.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes for trail riding and jump sessions
- Tacky rubber grips your pedals in the most challenging conditions
- Semi-rigid internal shank enhances stability and bike control
- Synthetic suede uppers with weather-resistant DWR coating
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Anti-compression midsole cushions hard landings
- Reinforced heel and toe to protect against impacts
- Anti-heel lift with achilles tendon relief
- Item #LBRI00E
- Upper Material
- synthetic suede, DWR finish
- Active Carbon
- [sole] medium-flex internal shank [outsole] RideGrip rubber
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.