DBX 1.0 Short
The DBX 1.0 Short from Leatt is a value-packed baggy with a chamois included. Whether you’re just getting into mountain biking or need some new shorts for the season, the DBX 1.0 has you covered. Constructed of a lightweight stretch shell cut in a pre-curved, 3D shaped tailored fit receiving a dirt, water, and stain resistant coating, the shorts offer protection and comfort and will stay looking like new for some time to come.
As noted above, these shorts include a dual-density chamois for all-day comfort. The chamois is constructed of Coolmax material and gets an anti-microbial treatment to reduce odors and keep you feeling fresh. It also has laser-cut ventilation to help keep you cool.
Final details include a seamless seat panel, soft-touch adjustable waist lining with a back gripper to hold the hem in place while riding and soft mesh pockets on the leg and back.
- Leatt's value-packed baggie for mountain biking
- Ultra-lightweight, stretch shell moves with you
- Dirt, water, and stain resistant fabric coating keeps them looking fresh
- Dual-density Coolmax chamois has an anti-odor/microbial treatment
- Laser-cut ventilation keeps you cool on summer rides
- Pre-curved, 3D-shaped fits perfectly in the riding position
- Soft mesh pockets on the leg and back safely stores valuables
- Soft touch waist lining holds the shorts up without constriction