Item # LBR007J
Leatt Cargo 3.0 DBX Hydration Backpack $179.95
Go the distance, and then some.
The Leatt Cargo 3.0 DBX Hydration Backpack checks all the right boxes for the adventurous trail rider embarking on epic trails with its roomy gear capacity, heat-reflective bladder compartment, plenty of storage areas, and integrated back protector. Leatt designed it with a lightweight, well-bolstered harness that fits and feels more like a vest than a pack, which is a good thing if you hate when a hydration pack jostles around at high speeds. This unique chest harness not only provides a secured-down fit, but it remains fully breathable with the ventilated mesh fabric.
Ten liters of gear storage provides all the space required for long-distance trail outings spanning miles and miles of technical terrain, especially those remote trails where filling up on water and getting help from other trail users isn't going to happen. It'll carry up to three liters of water, holding hydration reservoirs in its stretch-mesh compartment, complete with a reflective liner that keeps heat from warming up your precious H2O.
Inside the back panel is a certified back protector that disperses crushing impacts, should you take a nasty spill on the trail, especially at higher speeds where crashes have nasty consequences. This certified back protector remains lightweight and flexible on your back, so you'll barely even know it's there, feeling more like a traditional pack. Additional features include a waterproof, touchscreen-compatible pouch for smartphones, a separate tool compartment with a removable tool storage card, as well as full-face/traditional trail helmet carry straps.
- Roomy hydration pack for longer rides and epic trail outings
- 10L of storage carries everything needed for longer distances
- 3L hydration capacity for staying hydrated throughout the day
- AirLine back ventilation won't soak you in excessive sweat
- Certified back protection disperses crashes at high speeds
- Waterproof, touchscreen-compatible smartphone pouch
- Sealed tool compartment with removable tool storage
- Water bottle holders supplement the pack's hydration