Airflex Pro Knee Guard
Sure, scars look cool, but only to a point. So, strap into the Leatt Airflex Pro Knee Guard before you head out to crush (or crash) the next local enduro. Designed to split the difference between hard-shell and barely-there pads, the Airflex Pro uses low-profile soft-shell foam to protect the front, top, and sides of your knees without restricting your pedaling prowess. The 6mm foam is perforated to improve cooling and moisture-wicking airflow, and it’s stuck to a sleeve made of Airmesh and Moisture Cool fabrics, the better to keep the pads secure and your knee pits dry. There’s also silicone printing in key areas of the sleeve, so your pads stay where they belong and not around your ankles.
- Quality knee protection in an ergonomic, comfortable design
- Hybrid design blends reliable protection with soft comfort
- 6mm foam is perforated for a well-ventilated fit and feel
- Moisture-wicking, temp-regulating fabrics keep you cool
- Silicone printing locks down a secure fit