Situated in the middle of Leatt's product line, the Airflex Pro Knee Guard provides more protection than its lighter sibling, the Airflex, and less than the brand's range of hard shell options, presenting itself as a versatile knee shield that won't weigh you down on your trail, enduro, or all-mountain rides.
As part of Leatt's lightest, most flexible line, the Airflex Pro uses low-profile soft shell foam to guard the top, front, and sides of your knobby knees against damaging trail furniture. Protection comes in the form of 6mm perforated foam that's designed to be breathable and light, and it's attached to a MoistureCool and Airmesh sleeve responsible for moving with you as you ride and pulling moisture away from your skin to keep you cool. To keep the Airflex Pro secure, Leatt includes a silicone-printed knee grip and cuff so you aren't stopping trailside to tug a wandering knee guard back in place every few minutes.
- Quality knee protection in an ergonomic, comfortable design
- Hybrid design blends reliable protection with soft comfort
- 6mm foam is perforated for a well-ventilated fit and feel
- Moisture-wicking, temp-regulating fabrics keep you cool
- Silicone printing locks down a secure fit