Safety comes first.
With the needs of downhill riders and mountain bikers at the forefront of its design, the Leatt 5.0 Composite Full-Face Helmet delivers high levels of both safety and comfort along for the ride. The 5.0 helmet is lined with ten turbines made of 3D-molded Armourgel—an energy-absorbing material that hardens upon impact—to ensure your brain's protected in a way that actually works better the faster or harder you fall. This innovative technology reduces the head impact at concussion level by up to 30% and the rotation acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%, thus delivering a well-protected melon and some peace of mind when you're roosting berms or sending drops at high speeds. Then, the 3D in-molded V-foam and a 10% smaller shell size further your safety by transferring up to 20% less rotational forces to your neck, head, and brain.
Refusing to sacrifice comfort at the cost of protection, this full-face helmet is extremely lightweight and highly ventilated for continuous cooling air flow that circulates even at low speeds. Comfort is further enhanced by a moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable DriLex liner that prevents overheating and keeps offensive stenches at bay. Meanwhile, its built-in visor breaks away easily for rotational reduction when you crash, while the low-friction cheek pads make for an easy removal in case of an emergency situation. Leatt also designed this helmet's features and shape to work flawlessly with their Leatt neck brace (sold separately). Plus, its Fidlock magnetic buckle provides you with custom fitting with a quick and convenient twist of a dial.
- Innovative full-face design brings top-tier protection
- Turbine tech absorbs more impact at higher speeds
- 3D in-molded V-foam substantially reduces G-forces
- Composite matrix reduces outer volume shell
- Visor breaks away on impact for reduced rotational forces
- Liner wicks moisture, fights odor, and is highly breathable
- Optimized ventilation keeps you cool even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic buckle closure offers a customized fit
View more Mountain Helmets
|JUNIOR M||JUNIOR L||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Head Circumference||20.1 - 20.5in
(51 - 52cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|21.6 - 22in
(55 - 56cm)
|22.4 - 22.8in
(57 - 58cm)
|23.2 - 23.6in
(59 - 60cm)
|24 - 24.4in
(61 - 62cm)
|24.8 - 25.2in
(63 - 64cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler.