Destined to be your favorite top for all-mountain rides and park laps, the Leatt Men's 4.0 UltraWeld DBX Jersey employs MoistureCool wicking mesh that prevents overheating when you're pushing uphill for the blistering descent that follows. It's a great choice for the aggressive rider entering an enduro race or two, but mainly focusing on having fun on rowdy shuttle runs and lift-accessed resort laps.
Long-sleeve coverage integrates with your favorite elbow pads and body armor—all without being overly baggy with its athletic-stretch fit. To prevent abrasion from elbow pads, the elbows employ a thin overlay that's resilient from rubbing, yet effortlessly flexible. The silicone hem gripper prevents it from annoyingly riding up as you charge aggressively downhill. Another useful feature, tape bonded seams provide a smooth feel without irritation pulling your concentration away from techy descents and big hits in the park.
- Utterly cool and confident on the mountain
- Athletic-stretch fit wears over body armor
- MoistureCool wicking mesh prevents overheating
- Brushed, ultra-thin elbow guards prevent abrasion
- Silicone hem gripper prevents it from riding up
- Tape bonded seams eliminate scratchy irritation
- Zippered pocket with microfiber wipe