3DF 6.0 Elbow Guard
When you need a little extra courage before booking it into a techy line, or booting it off of your first double, toss on a pair of Leatt's 3DF 6.0 Elbow Guards, and give yourself a sense of security. The 3DF 6.0's are seriously build (maybe overbuild) to give you coverage when protection is of the utmost importance, using both a hard shell, and 3DF impact-absorbing foam that team up to work like a charm against blows with low-hanging branches, or hard-packed trail. They slide on, with a vented, perforated sleeve that features a silicone grip at the top, and an integrated silicone-coated X-strap that adds fit security throughout the pad. The pads are pre-shaped, and left-right specific, so you feel as natural as possible on the bars when you're rolling in hot to a steep and techy rock garden.
- Leatt's burly elbow guards add confidence to your ride
- Hardshell takes the brunt of scuffs, 3DF padding absorbs impact
- AirFit ventilated impact foam and 3D mesh boost air flow to keep cool
- Anti-slip X-strap at forearm, silicone at bicep lock fit in place
- Anti-odor MoistureCool fabric wicks sweat and keeps you fresh
- Pre-curved left-right specific sleeves optimize comfort