3DF 5.0 Zip Knee Guard
Zippered knee pads are all the rage these days, and we're not surprised. The countless times we've had our kit dialed, shoes laced up, ready to ride, and realized we hadn't tossed on our knee pads is beyond frustrating. With the demand for more zippered pads, we're seeing more offerings hit the market, and a good place to start diving into that world is with Leatt's 3DF 5.0 Zip Knee Guard. These burly guards are based on the award-winning 3DF 5.0 pads, with ventilated impact foam that firms up upon impact, anti-slip calf band, and abrasion-resistant Aramid outer layer for added coverage in the event of a scuffle with a low-hanging branch. Since comfort is key, the pads are built with a soft inner fabric, packed with anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking materials built to help you keep cool, dry, and irritation free on long days. The side zip is designed to avoid itching, while being burly enough last even on the hardest enduro days.
- Easy on-and-off pads for berm-blasting missions
- Durable scratch-free zip allows for removal with shoes on
- Burly 3DF impact foam is ventilated, and soaks up hits
- Slim profile fits under your baggies with ease
- Anti-slip calf band secures your fit in place
- MoistureCool fibers wick sweat and fight odor
- Let your skin breathe with AirMesh panels
- Pre-curved design elevates fit and function
- Item #LBR00CU
- [main fabric] MoistureCool, AirMesh, [outer layer] Aramid, [sleeve] Neoprene, [impact foam] 3DF AirFit
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 2.3oz (520g)
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.