3DF 5.0 Knee Guard
Leatt's soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads keep getting better and better. Featuring certified impact protection and a low-profile design that won't interfere with your shorts while pedaling, the 3DF 5.0 Knee Guard is a good match for trail riding and enduro. The current version sees some updates in the form of a slimmer profile, a new ventilated neoprene sleeve, increased side protection, a new anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining, and revised non-slip adjustable leg straps. Sounds like a mouthful, but it translates into improvements in comfort, breathability, and protection, as well as a more secure overall fit.
Built with a serious focus on safety and featuring a breathable, lightweight design, these pull-on guards use soft 3DF cushioning to protect you during everyday trail rides and aggressive gravity riding alike. An outer Aramid layer holds its own during unexpected run-ins with trailside boulders and trees, and new this year, Leatt managed to slim the design down by 25% while retaining a CE certification and providing extended coverage along the sides of the knees.
- Certified impact protection for trail riding and enduro
- 3DF AirFit impact foam ventilates and protects
- Slim knee pad profile works well for pedaling
- Increased protection for side knee impacts
- Perforated neoprene sleeve offers comfort and ventilation
- Anti-slip calf band and silicone grippers for stay-put fit
- Abrasion-resistant outer layer holds up to abuse
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Item #LBR00CV
- [outer layer] Aramid, MoistureCool, Airmesh, [sleeve] neoprene
- pull-on, adjustable non-slip leg straps
- Protection Area
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 1lb 1.6oz (500g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 5, 2021
- I've used it several times
- 5' 11"
It does not offer protection during high impact crash. Crashed at 25mph and my left knee was damaged. However it did soften the blow of impact, minor cuts and scrapes instead of very bad ones.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help