Item # LBR007I
Leatt 3.0 DBX Short - Men's $69.95
Don't hold back.
It's hard to ride full-throttle down the trail when you're held back by your riding shorts, especially around tight corners and technical terrain where maneuverability is key. Solving this dilemma, the Leatt Men's 3.0 DBX Short keeps you fluidly flexible with its four-way stretch fabric. This means you'll be able to slalom around tight sections of trail and muscle over imposing climbs littered with large rocks. It's designed to effortlessly slide over your padded liner shorts and integrate with knee pads without snagging, seeing you'll want to protect yourself from chafing and nasty falls.
Since trail riding is tough on your clothing, the 3.0 DBX is reinforced along the seat with a soft-touch 500D fabric that combats the abrasive tendencies of mountain biking. To better regulate your body temperature, the stretch-mesh rear yoke prevents overheating during tiresome climbs and grueling efforts in warm weather. It's finished with a DWR treatment, which shakes off oncoming rain, flinging mud, and puddle splashes from leaving you wet and cold.
- Unencumbered and flexible for technical trails
- Pre-curved, tailored fit slides over padded liners
- Four-way stretch fabric with water-repellent finish
- Stretch-mesh rear for fluid stretch and breathability
- Reinforced with soft-touch 500D along the seat
- Adjustable waist tabs and rear waist gripper
- Zippered thigh pocket of soft mesh fabric
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
Fit was pretty good (no saggy crotch) and I didn't have to touch the waist adjusters (normally have to cinch them down), but the legs were too long and bound up on my Leatt Airflex Pro kneeguards. I do have kind of short legs, but something to consider. The one pocket was adequately large for a Nexus 5X phone. Butt area seemed nice and durable.