DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet
If you look back on helmet technology from even just five years ago, you'll notice that most helmets were designed to absorb the force of straight-on impacts, but did not take into account the angular impacts that actually make up a large percentage of mountain bike crashes. As new technologies emerged, Leatt developed their own protection system known as 360-degree Turbine Technology, and incorporated it into their flagship helmet for trail riding—the DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet. In addition to certified impact protection, you'll enjoy substantial ventilation, an easily adjustable fit, and a convenient Fidlock magnetic closure.
360-degree Turbine Technology disperses rotational forces with tiny, turbine-like circles made of Armourgel placed throughout the helmet. Armourgel turbines are relatively soft and pliable until impact, at which point they harden up and rotate ever-so-slightly to lessen the force applied to your cranium, should you take a nasty fall or crash into rocks and trees lining the trail. Don't just take our word for it, Leatt is claiming an impressive 30-percent decrease in rotational forces and a 40-percent reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain with this ingenious design. Combined with the up-to-date construction techniques, such as a lightweight polycarbonate shell and 3D in-mold impact foam, this helmet is set to conquer the most technical of trails without sacrificing protection.
- Exceptional protection from angled crashes
- 360˚ Turbine Technology disperses rotational forces
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell with 18 large vents
- 3D in-mold impact foam for certified impact protection
- Adjustable visor breaks away for additional safety
- Fidlock magnetic buckle and adjustable dial fit system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable liner with anti-odor finish