2.0 DBX Helmet
By combining lightweight comfort with advanced coverage from impacts, the 2.0 DBX Helmet is an ideal option for everything from XC hot laps to all-day backcountry trail rides. Its crafted with a tough polycarbonate shell, and lightweight EPS impact foam that's 3D in-molded for energy absorption without the bulk. In addition, Leatt designed the 2.0 DBX Helmet with 360-degree Turbine Technology to mitigate angled and rotational impacts, along with an array of other features, like DriLex liner for washable and breathable coverage, and 20 different vents that funnel in fresh air to keep you as cool and comfortable as possible.
360-degree Turbine Technology disperses rotational forces with tiny, turbine-like circles made of Armourgel placed throughout the helmet. Armourgel turbines are relatively soft and pliable until impact, at which point they harden up and rotate ever-so-slightly to lessen the force applied to your cranium, should you take a nasty fall or crash into rocks and trees lining the trail. Don't just take our word for it, Leatt is claiming an impressive 30 percent decrease in rotational forces and a 40-percent reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain with this ingenious design. Combined with the up-to-date construction techniques, such as a lightweight polycarbonate shell and 3D in-mold impact foam, this helmet is set to conquer hot laps at your local trail network, or dive into 24-hour endurance races in the Rockies.
- Advanced protection for cross country and trail riding
- 360˚ Turbine Technology disperses rotational forces
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell with 18 large vents
- 3D in-mold impact foam for certified impact protection
- Adjustable visor breaks away for additional safety
- Fidlock magnetic buckle and adjustable dial fit system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable liner with anti-odor finish