Item # LBR009D
Leatt 2.0 DBX Helmet $99.95
A new found confidence.
Packing in protection can give you new confidence on the trail, with a little peace of mind to help you when you conquer new features, blast into berms, and cook it into the trails that go into the wild yonder, well past the the networks you consider home. The Leat 2.0 DBX Helmet is here to help by offering lightweight comfort with reliable coverage from impacts. Its crafted with a tough polycarbonate shell, and lightweight EPS that's 3D in-molded for energy absorption without the bulk. Understanding the difference between theoretical protection and the reality of crashes on the trail, Leatt designed the 3.0 All Mountain Helmet with 360˚ Turbine Technology, along with an array of other features, like DriLex liner for washable and breathable coverage, and 20 different vents that funnel in fresh air to keep you as cool and comfortable as possible.
This technology disperses rotational forces with tiny, turbine-like circles made of Armourgel placed throughout the helmet. Armourgel turbines are relatively soft and pliable until impact, at which point they harden up and rotate ever-so-slightly to lessen the force applied to your cranium, should you take a nasty fall or crash into rocks and trees lining the trail. Don't just take our word for it—Leatt is claiming an impressive 30 percent decrease in rotational forces with this ingenious design. Combined with the up-to-date construction techniques, such as a lightweight polycarbonate shell and 3D in-mold impact foam, this helmet is set to conquer hot laps at your local trail network, or dive into 24-hour endurance races in the Rockies.
- A helmet for shielding yourself through XC hot laps
- 360˚ Turbine Technology disperses rotational forces
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell with 18 large vents
- 3D in-mold impact foam for certified impact protection
- Adjustable visor breaks away for additional safety
- Fidlock magnetic buckle and adjustable dial fit system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable liner with anti-odor finish
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Mountain Helmets
|JUNIOR M||JUNIOR L||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Head Circumference||20.1 - 20.5in
(51 - 52cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|21.6 - 22in
(55 - 56cm)
|22.4 - 22.8in
(57 - 58cm)
|23.2 - 23.6in
(59 - 60cm)
|24 - 24.4in
(61 - 62cm)
|24.8 - 25.2in
(63 - 64cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler.
Reviews & Community
The DBX 2.0 All Mountain Helmet is perfect for long hot days. The helmet sits a little higher on my head than some other helmets I've used, but it feels much more ventilated. With Leatt's 360˚ Turbine Technology packed into a $99.95 price point helmet, this is a great value. Highly recommend for anyone looking for an affordable bike helmet with high end technology.