Low-gravity hip pack for defying Newton's second law.
With the surging popularity of low-slung hydration, it was only a matter of time before the engineers at Leatt jumped on the bandwagon to craft a hip pack of their own, and the 2.0 Core 2L Hydration Pack is one to hold its own in the growing market. This lightweight hip pack is crafted from polyester for a minimalist feel that packs in maximum durability when you're getting a little wild on the bike. It features a wide, adjustable waist with zippered pockets on each side for keeping your gadgets at close reach, and an open air channel in the center of the back to keep you feeling cool while you ride.
Arguably the most important part of a hip pack is its storage, and the 2.0 Core 2L packs a serious punch with a full 7-liters of volume — two liters designated for your hydration bladder, and five for gear. You'll find two separate main pockets, one designated just for your CleanTech bladder that features an inverted port to ensure you get the most out of every drop of water you filled up with, and an auto shut-off valve that makes for easy cleaning and filling. The larger compartment is packed with two zippered mesh pockets for stashing tools and nutrition, and three straps to secure your pump in place, and enough room for an emergency shell in case the sky opens up when you're climbing up old fire roads to the top of the ridge.
- A lightweight and durable hip pack for hydration
- Polyester construction is light but ultra tough
- Packs in 7 liters of space for hydration and tools
- Two zippered belt pockets for stashing gadgets
- CleanTech bladder included for 2-liters of hydration
- Air channel at back keeps you cool and comfortable
- Assorted internal pockets and straps keep gear organized