Cooking From Skratch: Cinnamon Almond Pancakes
Made with almond flour, these pancakes are gluten-free and lower in carbs than traditional pancakes. Skip the sugar crash and fuel up for morning rides with these hearty pancakes that have an ideal mix of carbs, protein, and fat. The batter will be thin and delicate, more like a crepe than a pancake.
Almond flour is just finely ground whole almonds. Most groceries now stock it in the baking goods aisle or with natural foods (one common brand is Bob’s Red Mill). You can make your own using a food processor or blender—just be sure not to grind the nuts too long or you’ll end up with almond butter!
Shop the Story:
- The Feed Zone Cookbook
- The Feed Zone Portables Cookbook
- Skratch Labs Hydration, Apparel, and More
- Coconut Water: The Bizarro Sports Drink
- Cooking From Skratch: Bacon & Egg Rice Cakes
- Cooking From Skratch: Chocolate & Sea Salt Sticky Bites