Whether it's been a few seasons since you purchased a new helmet or you're just getting into cycling, the Tonic Helmet from Lazer is an excellent choice as it offers protection, style, and a refined fit for riders of any discipline. On its outside, the polycarbonate in-mold construction is used for the shell promising durability and keeping weight to a minimum, while 28 large vents increase the airflow making sure you keep a cool head on those long summer rides. Instead of the Advanced Rollsys System we see on its top-tier helmets, the Tonic trades it for a TS+ dial at the back of the helmet.
It controls a basket securing a large portion of the back of the head, offering both vertical and horizontal adjustment and keeps the helmet in place throughout the ride. A quick turn of the dial assures a snug yet comfortable fit that's adjustable on the fly. Final details include its reflective decals which provide increased visibility at night, a plus for any bike commuter.
- A lightweight, protective cycling helmet with typical Lazer style
- Adjustable TS+ retention system ensures an exact fit
- 28 large vents ensure ventilation
- Reflective decals provide increased visibility in low light
- Item #LZR002M
- CE, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, AS
- Fit Adjustment
- TS+ Tunfit System
- 28 Vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 8.1oz
- Shell Material
- In-Mold polycarbonate, EPS foam
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.