Finding helmets for young riders isn't always simple. After all, there's a big difference between a young child's first bike helmet and an adult helmet. The designers at Lazer recognize this gap, and created the J1 Helmet as a transitional option with more advanced features for growing riders and graphics that don't feel childish. Plus, with a CE-CPSC-AS certification and durable In-Mold construction, the J1 is well-equipped to do its most important job and keep your young one safe. Lazer includes 19 vents throughout the helmet to keep it cool and breathable and an integrated visor to block out sun and rain. The helmet is finished with the Advanced Turnfit System, which makes fine-tuning the fit easy.
- A kids helmet for progressive young riders
- Sturdy in-mold EPS construction can take the hits
- 19 vents to keep their head cool on hotter days
- Integrated visor for sun protection
- Advanced Turnfit System for a secure, comfortable fit
- Graphics that don't feel childish
- Compatible with TS+ rear LED light for visibility