Lazer's Blade Helmet is living proof that race-worthy kit doesn't have to be outlandishly expensive. Its streamlined profile clearly borrows style inspiration from Lazer's top-end Z1 helmet, with extended coverage at the back of the head and massive venting to keep things cool no matter how high the mercury rises. The Blade boast the same innovative roller bar adjustment system as the Z1, which is easily adjustable on the fly for a customized, comfortable fit no matter where you are on the road.
- A streamlined helmet with classy Euro styling
- Durable in-mold shell construction
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
View more Road Helmets
|Head Circumference||20.5 - 22in
(52 - 56cm)
|21.7 - 23.2in
(55 - 59cm)
|22.8 - 24in
(58 - 61cm)
|24 - 25.2in
(61 - 64cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.