Why We Like The MX332 Clarino Mountain Bike Shoe
Speed-focused without sacrificing comfort for aerodynamics, Lake's MX332 Clarino Mountain Bike Shoe offers the sporty shape we need to succeed. The leather-like Clarino uppers provide style and durability, and the powerful carbon-fiber sole keeps us ready for anything—especially with the addition of crampon spikes when we need them.
- Competition-style shoe with a race-ready, wide-foot accomodating fit
- Clarino fabric offers a classic style in a sporty microfiber design
- Narrower toe cap for an aerodynamic silhouette that doesn't squeeze
- Carbon fiber sole for stiff power, rubber tread for slip-free grip
- Integrated slots offer optional space for spikes on slippery terrain
- Item #LKCZ03S
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber
- dual IP1 BOA or dual Li2 BOA
- carbon fiber with rubber tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help