Why We Like The MX238 Wide Gravel Cycling Shoe
Lake's MX238 cycling shoe now comes in a wide fit for mountain bikers who prefer to have a bit more space in their shoe. A full-grain leather construction wraps around our foot comfortably, and Helcor toe and hell guards work with Aramid panels to provide protection and abrasion resistance. A full-carbon Competition sole keeps it all lightweight and offers pedaling efficiency, and dual Boa dials allow for micro-adjustments that adjust our fit specifically to our needs.
- Mountain bike and adventure rides meet a highly durable cycling shoe
- Higher volume fit for riders with wider feet and who need extra comfort
- Carbon Competition sole delivers pedaling efficiency and lightness
- Abrasion-resistant panels add both protection and durability
- Full-grain leather upper wrap around our foot for comfort
- Aggressive rubber outsole is ideal for hike-a-bikes
- Item #LKCZ03M
- Upper Material
- [upper] Ecco leather, mesh, [toe, heel] Aramid, Helcor abrasion-resistant leather
- [heel lining] hook Lycra
- dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials
- Mountain Race X
- [sole] Lake Competition carbon fiber, [outsole] Mountain Race X rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43.5] 14oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.