MX238 SuperCross Wide Cycling Shoe
As cyclocross continues to be refined as a sport and differentiate itself from other off-road disciplines, Lake pursues progress towards the ideal cyclocross shoe. And the MX238 SuperCross stands as a benchmark in cyclocross-centric design to help keep you pacing out consistently powerful laps. In the worst of conditions, when you're layered with mud and scraping debris against your crank arms, the durable Helcor Abrasion resistant leather maintains its strength and performance. Off the bike the Hook Lycra heel liner holds tight as you clamber up steep levy walls. And slipping and sliding are minimized with the Claw Spike, at the front of the MX238, providing traction that you don’t have to add accessory toe-spikes to achieve.
Lake sees cyclocross as primarily an on-the-bike sport — which is probably everyone's goal…to remain riding — and integrates just enough rubber-sole meat to aid running without adding bulk that saps riding energy. Adding to the on-the-bike mentality is the Lake Competition 100% Carbon Fiber Sole that funnels watts directly to the pedals. And BOA IP-1 S dials are simple and fast to use for final adjustments on the pavement setting up for the sprint.
- Cyclocross-focused carbon shoe that pushes performance
- Abrasion-resistant leather upper braces for a full CX season
- Carbon fiber sole with racing-specific rubber for performance grip
- Boa dials for pressure-point free comfort
- Integrated Claw Spike for traction in the fun stuff
- Wider,EE-width platform for larger feet