Why We Like The MX238 Gravel Cycling Shoe
With gravel riding, we see everything from rocky descents to hike-a-bikes, grueling climbs, and sandy stretches, and that's why we opt for the versatility that Lake's MX238 Gravel Cycling Shoe provides. It's exceptionally secure for tough rides and races, and it features enough room in the toe box to prevent binding when booking it uphill or maneuvering through awkward sections. It's designed to offer quality performance, and it's highly durable to boot.
- High-performance cycling shoe for adventure rides and races
- Carbon sole delivers lightness and efficiency for our ride
- Full-grain leather uppers mold to our feet for comfort
- Dual BOA dial closure provides quick micro-adjustments
- Aggressive rubber outsole helps us navigate hike-a-bike sections
- More volume than Lake's sport fit, less volume than their Comfort fit
- Item #LKCZ03L
- Upper Material
- leather, mesh
- BOA IP1-S dual dials
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43] 14oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.