Cyclocross season is the time to break free of strict roadie kit rules and roll up to the start line with some flashy personality, and there's no better way to cap off a fluoro kit than with a pair of Lake's MX237 SuperCross Men's Cycling Shoes. With styling that seems reminiscent of our favorite old-school baseball spikes, these shoes are clamoring to be accompanied by a rad pair of knee socks and a perfectly proportioned long-sleeved skinsuit to rocket off the line for the hole shot and beyond. They're not just style though, as Lake also packs them with all the carbon-soled, hard-wearing, and highly adjustable features we expect from race-worthy fare, with the addition of aggressive toe spikes for an extra bit of grippy oomph when the race promoter has you scrambling out of a muddy creek bed or climbing a wall of grassy stairs.
- A race-worthy cyclocross shoe with stylish flair
- Stiff carbon fiber sole efficiently transfers watts to the pedals
- Lugged outsole and toe spikes conspire for grippy purchase off the bike
- Abrasion resistant leather upper with mesh panels for ventilation
- Dual Boa closures dial in the fit with streamlined precision