Why We Like The MX219 Wide Cycling Shoe
The MX219 Wide Cycling Shoe offers all of the race-ready features we love, but with a wider fit for more volume and a more comfortable feel while we ride. A carbon fiber sole enhances stiffness, and a rubber-lugged outsole enhances stability when we need to hop off our bikes and walk for a section. A side-mounted L6 Boa dial with a power strap lets us find our ideal fit and make micro-adjustments as needed, and Carbitex tongue panels reduce tongue panels for reduced friction lace adjustments.
- A wide-fit, race-ready mountain biking shoe
- MX Competition last for performance and fit
- Clarino microfiber and mesh upper for comfort
- Carbon fiber sole improves power transfer
- Side-mounted L6 Boa dial with power strap for fit
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #LKCZ03K
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, mesh
- L6 Boa dial, power strap
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 14oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help