MX176 Cycling Shoe
Lake realizes that to go fast, you must be comfortable which is why it creates the MX176 Cycling Shoe. Utilizing its MX Sport Last, it features a larger, roomier toe-box than its MX Comfort last, giving you a bit more real estate for your dogs during those marathon events without sacrificing efficiency. Lake calls the resulting fit aggressive yet comfortable, making it ideal for bike messengers, touring cyclists, or anyone else who plans on being in their cycling shoes for long periods of time.
Lake uses its Race Sole to transfer the power to the pedals and covers it with its Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole for grip anytime you are off the bike. The Clarino microfiber upper is soft and durable while its mesh panels keep your feet from overheating on long rides. The closure system consists of a side mounted push/pull BOA L6 lacing system up top with a hook-and-loop strap closer to the toes. The BOA uses a micro-cable that provides fine-tuning and evenly-distributes the closure eliminating pressure points and hot spots.
- A comfortable shoe build for long ride adventures
- Lake Race Sole balances pedaling efficiency and off the bike comfort
- Mountain Race X outsole hooks up on the hike-a-bike sections
- Soft and durable Clarino microfiber upper uses mesh panels for ventilation
- A BOA L6 dial and hook-and-loop strap secure the fit