Go on an adventure.
It's been a long day in the saddle, and you've finally rolled into tonight's camping slot to reflect on the views. You slouch on the nearest stump and loosen your Lake MX176 Cycling Shoes with a quick turn of a Boa dial to free your feet for the evening. As you slip into your trusty sandals and start to organize camp, you give a quick moment of appreciation for your cycling shoes' grippy comfort that helped you manage everything from grinding climbs to walkabout pathways as you meander across your chosen adventure's route.
- A versatile shoe for cycling adventures
- Stiff sole balances power transfer and comfortable walking
- Lugged outsole provides grippy purchase off the bike
- Abrasion resistant upper with mesh panels for ventilation
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap customize the fit