CX403 Cycling Shoe
While chasing the race-winning line through the narrowing chicane, frantically shifting the gears to find optimal power and acceleration to weave between pinching riders, you need your shoes to be dialed and just as capable as your performance demands. And the Lake CX403 road-cycling shoe is a performance-minded racing companion that is also highly comfortable for longer training days. As you stomp on the pedals, the familiar flexing and hot-spots that are felt by lower-quality shoes are absent in the CX403s.
A Dual 100K Force carbon sole offers a high stiffness-to-weight ratio that is paired with an all-new carbon stabilizer. It's here that the CX403 begins to carry its own tune. The stabilizer acts as its own platform, suspended above the carbon outsole, offering some flex directly under-foot to reduce hot-spots and swelling that sap power and desire as training-miles progress. The stabilizer of Lake's Custom Fit Carbon extends to the heel cup as well, where it conforms via Thermaform to offer a uniquely custom fit, controlling heel-slip during high-tension situations. The Boa dials offer one-handed, incremental adjustments, and the Klite Kangaroo leather upper and perforated lining offer a natural material for durability and performance.
- Light, breathable, carbon road shoe that's a cut above the rest
- Kangaroo leather upper material is naturally performance-ready
- Dual 100k Force Carbon Sole offers high stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Carbon Stabilizer controls foot movement to transfer power
- Dual Boa dials are clutch in critical racing conditions
- Inner sole allows foot to flex and maintain ride-long comfort