CX403 Cycling Shoe
Lake’s top-tier road shoe gets an update in the new CX403. Featuring the same custom fit carbon fiber sole and supple kangaroo leather upper as its predecessor, the CX403’s closure system is redesigned and the added rubber toe bumper helps extend the shoe’s longevity for all the training and racing ahead this season.
Lake has worked long and hard on building the ultra-efficient Custom Fit carbon fiber sole. You may have had carbon-soled shoes in the past that didn’t quite fit, and if that’s the case, you recognize that ultimate power transfer is meaningless if your feet are in agony. But you can say goodbye to the era of compromise, as these are heat moldable, ensuring the perfect fit and incredible heel hold for maximum power transfer.
- Unrivaled cycling shoes for the discerning racer
- Stiff carbon sole can be heat-molded to your foot
- Kangaroo leather is supple and forms to foot
- Dual Boa closures dial fit without undue weight gain or bulk
- Item runs small, so we recommend going up one size for ideal fit
- Item #LKCZ02F
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather, Carbitex CX6 carbon fiber
- perforated kangaroo leather
- 2 IP1-S BOA dials
- Custom Fit Carbon Fiber sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 41.5] 10.9oz (309g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.