Upgrade your clunky, worn out shoes and wrap your feet in modern, streamlined style with the Lake CX301 Cycling Shoes. A single Boa dial adorns the side of each shoe, providing precise fit adjustments and on-the-fly utility for exceptional comfort while maintaining clean lines and minimalist style.
This shoe isn't just about looks though, and hiding under that sleek exterior lies some decidedly high-end touches that make this shoe just as race-ready as it is aesthetically pleasing. The CX/TX Race last is a little narrower in the toe box and heel than the Competition last found on Lake's CX237 for a streamlined, glove-like fit that minimizes excess foot movement and prevents hot spots. Combined with a feathery light and stiff carbon fiber sole, the CX301 Shoe efficiently transfers every watt of power output to the pedals.
- A lightweight, yet durable cycling shoe
- Race Carbon sole for efficient power transfer
- CX/TX Race last with slightly narrower toe and heel
- Lightweight microfiber upper is durable and breathable
- Boa closure dials in a micro-adjustable fit
- Compatible with three-bolt road cleats