Why We Like The CX301 Cycling Shoe
Lake's CX301 Cycling Shoe is designed for high-cadence riding and offers exceptional power transfer for a ride where we're not messing around and wasting watts. It features a narrower toe box and tighter heel than the Competition last, and less volume than Lake's Sport last. We like the higher pressure and slimmer fit, plus the Clarino microfiber upper that conforms comfortably to our foot.
- Lake's cycling shoe for efficient power transfer and high-cadence riding
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber sole is stiff and strong
- Ultra-lightweight climbing shoe at 181g
- Clarino microfiber upper conforms to our foot
- Side-mounted BOA L6 allows us to dial in our perfect fit
- Item #LKC001P
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber
- BOA L6
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 44] 181g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.