Why We Like The CX238 Cycling Shoe
Lake evolves the CX237 to the new CX238 with updates to improve the longevity and performance of this long-time favorite road racing shoe. The Competition last is shaped for better fit and comfort during hard efforts, with a slimmer heel and wider forefoot to allow for foot expansion under pressure. Supporting it all is Lake’s Race carbon fiber sole, providing the stiffness we need for better power transfer and durability. A panel at the heel and a rubber bumper at the toe protect from prematurely wearing out the full-grain leather upper, which has mesh panels and venting to improve cooling.
- A premium road race shoe
- Race Carbon sole efficiently transfers power
- CX Competition last provides a secure fit and wider forefoot to relieve pressure
- Full-grain leather is supple and comfortable
- Mesh paneling and vents enhance airflow and cooling
- Dual BOA dials provide precise, secure closure
- Compatible with 3-hole road cleats
- Item runs small, so we recommend going up one size for ideal fit
- Item #LKCZ02A
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, mesh
- 2 IP1-S BOA dials
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 9.7oz (274g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.