Why We Like The CX177 Cycling Shoe
Performance doesn't always have to come with a crazy price tag, and the CX177 Cycling Shoe proves that. It's designed for cyclists who prefer a super-stiff sole that doesn't make any compromises for comfort. A fiber-glass-injected nylon sole makes for that key stiffness and power transfer, and the Clarino microfiber and mesh upper keep weight low while comfortably wrapping around the foot. A side-mounted L6 Boa closure system lets us find our ideal fit by making easy micro-adjustments as needed. Carbitex tongue panels reduce friction for smoother and easier tightening of the laces, and Lake's Sport last cradles the foot to prevent excess movement.
- Stiff and efficient road cycling shoe that doesn't break the bank
- Clarino microfiber and mesh upper is durable and lightweight
- 60K Force nylon sole is super stiff for power transfer
- L6 Boa closure for making micro-adjustment and finding our fit
- Carbitex tongue panels for reduced friction lace adjustment
- Item #LKCZ037
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, mesh
- L6 BOA
- 60K Force nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 10oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.