The search for an affordable pair of cycling shoes that pack a bit of style and don't compromise on function ends with Lake's CX176 Cycling Shoes. It trades out the top tier, super stiff carbon fiber sole found in its more expensive counterparts for a fiberglass injected nylon fare that does lose a little bit of stiffness, but more than makes up for the difference with a huge drop in price.
Lake's CX/TX Sport last makes an appearance in the CX176, with a streamlined profile and secure heel cup purpose built to minimize foot movement and prevent hot spots on the road. It's attached to a soft, durable upper that cinches down for a near-customized fit with a Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap combination that's easily adjustable on the fly.
- A highly functional and affordable cycling shoe
- Fiberglass injected nylon sole balances stiffness and cost
- Streamlined CX/TX Sport last provides a secure fit
- Durable Action Leather upper resists stretching
- Strategic perforations and mesh panels provide ventilation
- Dial in the fit with a Boa closure and hook-and-loop strap
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats