Why We Like The Transfer 3 Bike Rack
When it’s Thursday afternoon before the three-day stage race, or if you are punching the clock to hit a weekend of alpine single-track with your crew, the Kuat Transfer 3 Bike Rack sets the travel off well with easy loading and frame-less contact. The Transfer set itself apart not only in value but also convenience, as its U-shape allows you to step into it, instead of to the side when loading. And the Perfect Fit system ensures that each bike has a relatively custom fit as the wheel trays can swivel and adjust to better fit wheelbases and handlebar widths. When loading, roll up to the back of the car, kick down the spring-loaded foot pedal, lock the tray down for loading, and place your bike on the trays. The tire trays fit 20-29in tires, so there’s no hassling with initial positioning. A front claw-like lever arm holds the top of the wheel in place, and a simple ratcheting strap secures the rear wheel in place.
- Folding bike rack for two minimizes loading and unloading hassle
- Spring-loaded foot pedal pivots without hands
- PerfectFit adjusts for a precise hold
- Contact points don't touch the frame
- Weighs 52 pounds and carries bikes up to 40 pounds per bike
- Fits 20-29in tires, up to 4.5inch with a Phat Bike Kit
- Tray lowers past horizontal for rear cargo access
- Semi-integrated bicycle cable lock
- Item #KUAZ00E
- Bike Capacity
- 3 bikes (40lb per bike)
- [hitch] 1.25, 2in, [bike wheelbase] up to 47in, [tires] widths up to 4.5in, [bike wheelsize] 20-29in
- Locks Included
- Part Number
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.