Why We Like The Transfer V2 2 Bike Hitch Rack
We're already big fans of the Kuat Transfer rack for its convenience, sturdiness, and versatility, so we're proud to offer the new and improved second edition, which sees greater capability across the board, along with the ability to expand your bike hauling capacity with the Kuat Transfer 1-bike add-on rack.
The updated Transfer V2 features a more robust hitch design for greater stability on the back of your vehicle, as well as a semi-integrated cable lock to add a little more security to your bikes. The rack is now capable of hauling bikes with up to a 50in wheelbase (previously 47in), and it can hold bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 18 - 29in (previously 20 - 29in). The Transfer V2 is also compatible with fat bike tires up to 5-inches wide, so long as you purchase the accessory strap (sold separately).
- A compact, folding hitch that rack hauls almost any bike
- Haul mountain, road, kids, and fat bikes
- Stronger hitch design for greater stability in tow
- Expandable capacity with Transfer 1-bike add-on rack
- Made of robust steel with automotive-grade salt-spray hardware
- Available in 2in or 1.25in receiver configurations
- 2in version uses new Flatlock cam to minimize hitch movement
- Kuat lifetime warranty is among the best in the industry