A clean drop.
The KS LEV Integra Dropper Seatpost lets you focus on the trail without worrying about finding a spot to pull over and adjust your saddle height. With an air-sprung, hydraulically locking sealed cartridge, this post will drop to a gravity-worthy depth or rise to the occasion on fast singletrack with just a flick of its handlebar-mounted remote's lever.
The LEV Integra offers a clean, streamlined profile with stealth cable routing that also keeps all those important parts sealed against dirt and debris. A forged twin-bolt micro-adjustable head ensures your saddle stays solidly in place, and you can choose between models with 100mm, 125mm, or 150mm of travel to find a seatpost whose capabilities span all of your off-road needs. As an added bonus, the LEV Integra Dropper Seatpost is ODI compatible, so you can either run it solo or maintain clean lines across your handlebar by mating it to an ODI grip.
- The trusty Lev Integra now comes in more sizes and travel options
- Internal cable routing for a clean setup free of dirt and debris
- Reliable LEV technology with a sealed air-sprung cartridge
- Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm, and 34.9mm diameters
- Wide range of travel options to suit any rider and bike