When you're chasing your friends up and down the mountain, plunging down steep chutes one second and trying to clean techy climbs the next, it's essential to have a dropper post so you can quickly adapt to the terrain. Now available in travel options ranging from 65 - 175mm, the KS Lev CI Carbon Dropper Seatpost can be outfitted on everything from adventurous gravel bikes to heavy-duty enduro sleds, and features a full unidirectional carbon mast and lightweight KGSL remote that together save considerable weight over other offerings on the market.
To keep your setup clean and sharp, KS outfits the LEV CI with their Recourse Ultralight II Cable System and a newly redesigned cable interface that's easier to setup and service. The post also gets a highly-evolved seat collar to prevent the play that can develop in a lot of other droppers, as well as a patented one-way roller clutch bearing to keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-to-side play for thousands of miles and vertical feet. The zero-offset twin-bolt head takes any play out of your saddle, too, and allows micro-adjustments for the perfect angle and reach. The remote is compatible with ODI lock-on grips, too, so you can run a super-clean cockpit with no unnecessary clamps if that's what you're into.
- A carbon dropper that saves weight and time on your ride
- Carbon fiber mast provides ultralight strength
- Redesigned cable system for easier setup and service
- Seat collar prevents side-to-side play over time
- High compression-molded, twin-bolt head is made to last
- Recourse Ultralight II internal routing keeps your cockpit clean
- KGSL carbon remote saves weight over the alloy version
- Remote accommodates ODI lock-on grips for ease of use