Stopping on the trail to adjust your seatpost shouldn't be part of your ride — just think of the time you lose pulling over before a long, slow climb to raise your saddle only to breathlessly lower it again at the top before enjoying the descent you've earned. If you're ready to upgrade, we'd recommend the KS LEV-272 Dropper Seatpost.
In addition to the obvious vertical adjustments, the LEV-272 also allows for rotational tweaks to ensure you get the right setup. It includes a KG carbon handlebar remote for easy adjustment and attaches securely using a two-bolt clamp.
- The iconic LEV dropper made for 27.2mm diameter seatposts
- Great choice for cross country or gravel bikes
- External cable routing offers zero cable movement
- Housing stop rotates 360-degrees for custom cable routing
- Air sprung internal cartridge offers infinite adjustment
- 2-bolt clamp for easy micro-adjustments to saddle position
- Patented one-way roller bearing clutch for reliability
- Includes KGSL carbon remote and superlight Recourse cable