eTen Dropper Seatpost
Whether you're new to riding, or upgrading your ride, getting your ride dialed can put a hefty dent in your bank account. KS feels your pain, which is why they've crafted the eTen Dropper Seatpost as an economical option for those of us thinking of tossing a dopper on our gravel rig, hard tail, or all-mountain shredder. The dropper is built from robust aluminum and steel, which means its ultra-durable, though it does weigh in a bit heavier than some of the pricier options. Internally it uses the same air-sprung hydraulic operation as the standard eTen, but rather than hosting the remote at the top of the seatpost that required you to pull a hand off of the bar to drop your setup, the eTen Dropper has a remote actuation that you can mount on your bar for easy access, because the last thing you want to do when rolling into a chunky section of trail is take a hand off of the bars.
- An economical dropper post for pocket-conscious riders
- Burly aluminum mast holds up to wear and tear
- Steel stanchions withstand years of hard use
- Air-sprung hydraulic actuation allows you to fine tune pressure
- Saddle height is infinitely adjustable for the perfect position