The Kreitler Kompetitor Forkstand provides a stable means of sprinting out of the saddle and picking up your cadence while training with Kreitler's 4.5-inch rollers. It firmly holds your fork in place, so you don't accidentally fall off the rollers, especially while training at a rapid cadence. Also, the Kompetitor Forkstand allows you to pedal with one leg to target pedaling inefficiencies. but without tipping over onto the floor.
This particular fork stand is constructed of welded tubular steel for a solid, sturdy structure and attaches to either 12 x 100 or 15 x 100-millimeter thru-axles, regardless if you're running a rigid or suspension fork.
- Designed for high-cadence training with rollers
- Compatible with Kreitler's 4.5-inch rollers
- Works with 12 x 100, 15 x 100mm thru-axles
- Designed for both rigid and suspension forks
- Welded tubular steel for stability and strength