Kitsbow Wind Vest - Men's
Item # KIT000N
Kitsbow Wind Vest - Men's $174.95
The pinnacle of wind vests.
For starters, the vest's durable, textured, stretchable polyester primary material gets a DWR treatment to block out the wind and rain, but that's to be expected. What's not expected is the slick style this vest packs, with a cut that wouldn't look out of place underneath a blazer, or detailing that justifies this thing's price tag. The logo'd strip at the center of the top of the back, for example, is actually a ventilation strip that rapidly evacuates excess heat and moisture from within. The collar protects and looks great, but never irritates, thanks to it's ergonomic, low-profile design. The front zipper locks in place and is designed to engage quickly so you don't have to fumble too long while riding no-handed to get it on, which will be easy to do while riding, because the vest also packs down tightly and easily fits into a jersey pocket.
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.