Kitsbow Ventilated Base Shorts - Men's
Item # KIT000L
Kitsbow Ventilated Base Shorts - Men's $169.95
The tastiest sandwiches start with the best foundation.
We believe that a good bread is the foundation for a good sandwich. Similarly, we believe that a proper chamois is the foundation for a good bike ride. Start your ride out with the proper foundation in the Kitsbow Ventilated Base Shorts for men. The Kitsbow Ventilated Base Shorts like to stay sandwiched supportively between your favorite pair of baggies and your sensitive anatomy, offering the cushion you need to stay in the saddle from daybreak to nightfall, while providing ample breathability so you can stay comfortable the whole time.
Built to keep you going, the Kitsbow Ventilated Bike Shorts start construction with just the right balance of supportive nylon, and super-breathable Aenergia mesh that creates exceptional wicking properties to manage your temperature when you're riding hard on hot days. Aenergia mesh is comprised of a nylon-elastane blend that offers massive amounts of stretch, and as the dimples in the mesh stretch around your legs, they also increase in efficiency for moisture wicking and breathing to keep you cool in the saddle.
Speaking of saddles, your point of contact at the sit-bones is backed up with an Italian-made EIT Performance Carbonium chamois. The EIT Performance Carbonium is three-dimensional, utilizing high-density foam inserts to relieve pressure to the sit bones and schiatic nerve when riding on a mountain bike. The pad features laser-perforations to increase breathability, pulling moisture away from sensitive skin to dry quickly. Brushing against that sensitive skin is a soft fabric with carbon threading that works to keep you feeling fresh for longer.
- Perfect liner to add to your bike-ride-sandwich
- Stretchy mesh construction for total breathability
- Mesh cooling panels on front, sides, and back
- Italian-made EIT insert supports your sitbones
- Carbon-threading fights odor and feels fresh
- Power-lycra compression strips for support
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.