The Kitsbow Men's Radiator T-Shirt is suited for conquering trails in stifling-hot conditions when others flee to chlorine-filled swimming pools and stale, air-conditioned rooms. The secret to the Kitsbow's cool comfort lies within its tech-savvy materials and close-to-body fit, which emphasizes moisture removal while minimizing flapping at speed. A touch of spandex stretch means the Radiator T-Shirt conforms to your every move when you're blasting around corners and launching drops on the trail.
Polartec Power Dry is a mechanical wicking fabric that's far superior to common synthetics on the market. Essentially, it pulls moisture away from the skin where it can dry quickly for an evaporative cooling effect. Unlike many synthetic wicking materials, Polartec Power Dry's wicking attributes won't wash out over time, which means you'll stay just as cool on ride one as ride one hundred. Plus, the permanent wicking properties of Polartec Delta fabric along your body's hottest zones (underarms and sides) ensures optimum temperature regulation in oppressive temperatures.
- Cool-wearing tee for attacking the trail
- Fabric dries rapidly for airy-cool comfort
- Close-to-body fit eliminates flapping at speed
- Kitsbow crafts obsessively refined cycling apparel
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.
Reviews & Community
Decent shirt for athletic activity
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I used this on two recent rock climbs, and although I do like the Polartec material and the fact that it doesn't smell after use, it is a bit too beefy for hot weather, as advertised. I run hot in the first place, and I found myself a bit overheated at times. I really like the North Face Better Than Naked line and the Arc'Teryx Velox t shirts in comparison. But if you run cold, then I could see this as being a great fit. Speaking of fit, I felt it was on par with a Hanes T shirt or similar cheap manufacturer, so that was disappointing.