The endure palette.
If there's any color palette that could claim to encompass 21st century enduro aesthetics, surely pink, light blue, and fluo green combined on a field of not-quite-black, super-saturated navy would be it. Kitsbow proves its trend-setting cache by combining those colors in its breathable, antimicrobial Race Stripe Socks.
View more Bike Socks
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.
Reviews & Community
How tall are these socks?
Kitsbow Race Stripe Socks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
All I want is a thin sock with no cushion, that fits snugly, and is breathable. The Kitsbow Race Socks nailed it! Love it.
These are socks.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
Like most of my sock purchases, I got these because I thought they looked cool and weren't too expensive, which is probably why you're here. I don't know what people look for in sock reviews, so here it goes:
Unless you have very hairy feet, these are summer weight.
These seem to run large. I usually wear a 45 cycling shoe (men's 11 running shoe) and found the size Large to be a little big. Maybe I'm just used to more compression in socks. Large will work, but I'd order a Medium next time.
They look cool in real life too. My wife said they look obnoxious (which I take as a compliment). Maybe that was the socks or maybe it was the sandals I was wearing them with, we'll never know.