Kitsbow Origin Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Item # KIT001G
Kitsbow Origin Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $149.95
Spin your legs on some singletrack with clean lines and style inspired by the classic era of cycling in the Kitsbow Origin Short-Sleeve Jersey for men. With a slim-fitting aesthetic, simple — yet elevated construction, and timeless colors it's easy to see the appeal of the Origin Short Sleeve. It begins construction with Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric that is cut anatomically for a perfect on-the-bike fit. Polartec Power Stretch Pro offers exceptional breathability and freedom of movement, so you stay comfortable whether you're banging out XC miles, or an all-mountain adventure. Its shoulders are reinforced with Schoeller armor, designed to be abrasion resistant to increase durability in the event of a crash, or if you're carrying a fully-loaded hydration pack for days. Speaking of hydration, in the Origin Short-Sleeve carrying a hydration pack isn't the only method for water consumption, since it's decked out with three rear pockets with room for water bottles, nutrition, or spare tubes to keep you stocked on the ride. A side pocket gives you another stashing spot with a secure zipper for keeping valuables secure when you hammer up and down the mountain.
- MTB ready jersey with classic roots
- Sleek styling that skips on loud designs
- Abrasion-resistant shoulders for durability
- 3-pocket rear for nutrition, water, and tools
- Zippered stash pocket stows valuables
- Reflective piping increases visibility when you spin from trailhead to brew pub
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.