Kitsbow Origin Short - Men's
Item # KIT001L
Kitsbow Origin Short - Men's $154.95
The gateway shorts.
So, lycra has been your thing for some time now, but you're thinking about branching out into the world of baggy mountain bike clothes. Unsure of where to turn, or what shorts will still feel comfortable, you might feel like you're left in the dust, but fortunately designers at Kitsbow are looking out for you with the slim-fitting cut of their Origin Shorts. You can transition as slowly as you'd like into the loosey-goosey world of baggies with the help of these semi-fitted shorts that offer the perfect segue from your old-familiars. Designed to be a work-horse, these shorts are breathable and are cut to move with you, thanks to lightweight nylon construction and a gusseted crotch. They feature 4 zippered pockets with signature placement designed to optimize your fit further by hold your gear to the side of your quads for comfort when you're pedaling. Keeping things in place up top, you'll find a ladder-locking adjustable waistband, and slider-snap waist, so you don't have to layer a belt on top to keep your britches up on the ride.
- The perfect segue from a life of lycra
- Slim-fitting shorts for all-mountain riding
- Gusseted crotch for free range of motion
- Skip the belt with ladder-locking waistband
- Just enough room for your favorite liner short
- 4-zippered pockets with bike-minded placement
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.