Kitchel Lightweight Glove
We're familiar, and maybe you are too, with Mechanix Wear gloves. In short, they are durable gloves built for the professional mechanic known for their durability, hand protection, and excellent dexterity. Many riders use them while riding because they fit so well, the problem is they lack any features specific to riding. Kitsbow wanted to change that so they met up with the team at Mechanix Wear and the Kitchel Lightweight Glove was born.
Kitsbow wanted to keep the Kitchel lightweight, simple, and minimal so it would work well in warm weather. The greatest compliment we can give the glove is that thanks to its minimal seams, it offers maximum bar feel and sensitivity and then it simply disappears; we didn't detect uncomfortable ridges, funky padding, or sloppy fit. Its synthetic materials feel great and the touchscreen compatibility lets you operate your computer or phone.
Of course, it wouldn't be Kitsbow if it wasn't built to be tough and these gloves can handle just about anything you can throw at them with a stretch knit over the knuckles, protecting hands from overgrown brush on the trail, and padding on the outer palm in the event of a crash. Its close-fit neoprene wrist cuff stays in place but isn’t obtrusive. Lastly, mesh fourchettes provide much-needed aeration and ventilation on stifling climbs and other riders will know you're rocking the goods with the Kitsbleu accents.
- Mountain bike glove mashup between Mechanix Wear and Kitsbow
- Padding on the outside of the palm for comfort and confidence
- Stretch Knit over the knuckles protects on overgrown trails
- Synthetic palm and minimal seams maintain great bar feel
- Neoprene cuff maintains a secure fit and seals out the elements
- Conductive fingers make it touchscreen compatible