Kitsbow Geysers' Road Bike Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's
Item # KIT001C
Kitsbow Geysers' Road Bike Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $168.95
Drop Bar Adventure Jersey.
Think Kitsbow just makes mountain bike clothing? Think again. The Short-Sleeve Geysers' Road Bike Jersey is a go anywhere top that looks and feels great with classic Kitsbow styling. The Merino wool and polyester blend are as performance-driven as it is comfortable. The fabric breathes exceptionally well and it effortlessly wicks moisture to the outside of the fabric so it is quick to evaporate. As a bonus, Merino wool is anti-microbial so you can get a few rides in this jersey before it starts to smell.
On the front, a full-length zipper makes it easy to dump heat on extended climbs and it's designed to auto lock in place so it will not migrate on the ride unless you say so. Articulated seams let the jersey fit better as you reach for the tops, hoods, or drops. A gripper waist holds the jersey in place while on the rivet in a paceline or dancing on the pedals during an out of the saddle climb. Taped seams at the collar reduce irritation and increase durability. Slightly longer sleeves improve coverage and enhance the classic appearance of the jersey. A streamlined front chest pocket lets you keep essentials close at hand. On the back, Polartec Delta panels on the body of the jersey and under the pockets, allow for heat dissipation and active cooling. In addition to the 3 traditional rear pockets, there is a secure water resistant pocket that is perfect for a phone. A unique pump sleeve in the center pocket makes stowing a pump for the ride easy and is a nice touch. The jersey is finished with reflective piping to help keep you visible on the ride home after evening intervals or a post-ride drink.
- Road jersey with subtle styling
- Classic look that's always in fashion
- Mesh rear panels exhaust body heat
- Traditional 3-pocket rear with pump sleeve
- Zippered water-resistant pocket for phone
- Reflective piping for when the ride home from the coffee shop is dark
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.