Kitsbow Block K Merino 6in Sock
Item # KIT001P
Kitsbow Block K Merino 6in Sock $29.95
You don't have to be a connoisseur to know what's good for you.
You might not consider yourself to be a sock connoisseur, but that doesn't mean you should throw any cotton tube sock on for your ride without thinking twice. Instead, treat your little tootsies to threads that work with them, to keep them dry on the ride while regulating temperature and fighting the stink — treat them to the Kitsbow Block K Merino 6-inch Socks. Made from a superfine blend of merino wool and synthetics, these socks capture our favorite characteristics of wool, like lightweight breathability, quick drying, and odor fighting, and with increased durability offered from primaloft and polyamide fibers. At 6-inches, they also fall at our favorite mid-calf sock height that provides more coverage than a stubby ankle sock, but won't heat up your whole calf with wooly fibers, top it all off with plenty of elastane stretch so they won't cut in, and stay comfortable from when you saddle up to call it a day.
- Treat your toes right with merino-blend socks
- Merino wool fights odor and manages moisture
- Ample elastane for perfect stretch
- 6-inch height for ideal mid-calf fit
View more Bike Socks
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.